An award-winning and highly established project home building company, due to continued growth are looking to hire an experienced project home building Production Estimator into their growing estimating team.
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
- Provide and produce an accurate bill of quantities and purchase orders
- Accurate estimates of jobs including variations
- Produce accurate construction budgets and orders that are clearly documented within budgeted time frames.
- Obtain relevant quotes and pricing
- Offer technical support to team members
- Complete set tasks and achieve job targets
- Maintain organized files and appropriate documentation of completed work
- Utilise estimating systems to the full capacity to ensure job/time efficiencies
- MUST HAVE a minimum of 2 years production estimating experience with a volume home building company
- Intermediate to Advanced level experience using Databuild or Timberline would be highly advantageous
- Experience working with leading estimating software packages
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- A proven track record within the home building industry
- Strong team player
- Able to meet deadlines
The key benefits for you:
- Market-leading salary package on offer
- Ability to work in a very supportive team environment
- An excellent company culture that promotes teamwork and collaboration
- Genuine career progression opportunities and growth
- Continued on the job training and development
- Flexible working environment
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.