Full Job Description
Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following: Mountain View, CA, USA; New York, NY, USA; San Francisco, CA, USA.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience designing and implementing workflow processes for a legal department.
- Experience managing detailed information (e.g., communications, documents, electronic files, etc.).
- Experience supporting the continuous maintenance and improvement of forms, processes, and systems.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to work on a team and take initiative to deliver goals.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality when managing sensitive information.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
About the job
As a Legal Assistant, you’ll draft a variety of simple commercial agreements, including content licensing and distribution agreements with content owners of all types, and help advise on how local laws and regulations impact a wide variety of products worldwide. You will also assist with the creation and maintenance of internal legal team knowledge resources and operational processes for our commercial and regulatory work. You’ll support a range of functional areas within the Platforms and Ecosystems. You will prioritize and manage numerous tasks concurrently, while also paying careful attention to detail.
The Legal team is responsible for leading and executing legal work that enables Google’s global business and product teams to deliver helpful products and services for Devices and Services, Platform and Ecosystems, and more. This includes the advancement of business strategy setting, agreement preparation and execution, partnership support, and product counseling. We are the primary advisors to business, engineering, and product teams within the core areas above, being the starting point and finish line of any communications seeking legal advice.
- Review, draft, and discuss simple legal agreements (e.g., licensing/intellectual property agreements, technology licensing agreements, marketing agreements, content development agreements, etc.).
- Draft and maintain templates that comply with company policies and local law.
- Work closely with other legal team members to assist with legal due diligence for product/feature launches, and support regulatory/legislative analysis and compliance planning.
- Advise business clients and global/regional legal teams on legal issues and risks, agreement structures, and company policies.
- Support the continuous improvement of standard form agreements and legal policies and processes.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.