Procurement Supply Chain Management Specialist
- Responsible for procurement/contracting of materials/services related to Drilling and Rig operations
- Communication with engineers to define accurate work scope and compensation schedules and manage Commercial and Contractual correspondence with Contractors
- Execute actual preparation of Contracts from strategy preparation through the Tendering process, award, post-contract administration, claims and close out
- Advice and Counsel to Drilling Manager, Contract Holders and Senior Management on Contractual, Commercial, Taxation, Insurance and Legal issues
- Responsible for Contracts Preparation and Management, Procurement Process, Strategy development and application, Supplier evaluation and selection, Negotiation, Agreement Execution
- Male, 47 years old and below
- Must have at least 5 years UAE/GCC work experience in Procurement and Supply Chain Management preferably from an Oil & Gas Operator or Oilfield Services Company
- Experience in preparing and managing contractors for drilling & well services operations is a must
- A working knowledge of service contracts, International commercial laws and arbitration procedures
- Immediate joiners will be prioritize
Job Location Dubai, United Arab Emirates Company Industry Oil & Gas Company Type Recruitment Agency Job Role Purchasing and Procurement Employment Type Unspecified Monthly Salary Range Unspecified Number of Vacancies Unspecified
Career Level Management Years of Experience Min: 5 Residence Location United Arab Emirates Gender Male Age Max: 50
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.