HR Business Partner
about the company
Our client is a top Professional Services MNC, looking for a strategic HR Business Partner (1 year contract to perm) to join their dynamic HR team due to increase in business activities.
about the job
Your job scope includes but is not limited to:
- Strategic HR advisory for multiple senior business leaders across country and regional leadership teams to deliver people and business goals
- Analyse and implement initiatives across the full range of HR solutions, including workforce challenges, human capital needs, people capabilities development
- Proactively build strong working relationships, engage and partner with stakeholders to ensure smooth implementation of programmes
- Deliver HR process such as career development, leadership development, internal mobility, workforce planning, succession planning, rewards strategies and performance management
- Manage HR communications and change management, diversity and inclusion initiatives, employee engagement activities
skills and experience required
- At least 10 years of relevant HR experience with strong experience in strategic planning and business partnering
- Experience in talent management and providing advisory/ coaching for business leaders, using HR metrics/ technology
- Able to work and manage HR challenges/ projects independently in a fast paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal, stakeholder management, and influential skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Ppt)
- Experience using Workday system will be advantageous
- Opportunity to work in a global leader in the professional services industry
- 1 year contract + completion bonus
- Contract extension or conversion depending on business needs and performance
- Location: Central Business District (CBD) Singapore
To apply for this position please use the ‘apply’ function.
EA: 94C3609 /R1987041
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.