- To receive sales order list and determine which order to be issued to factory for production according to inventory status.
- To issue parts requirement sheets to confirm which parts is needed to assembly subcontractors for their production.
- Upon receiving parts requirement sheet from assembly subcontractors, piece parts order will be issued to parts makers depend on the needs of parts by assembly subcontractors.
- To place order for PRS, UWI, and safety stock as instructed by PIC.
- Price registration.
- To proceed GR following invoice for Assembly subcontractors
- To check the Acceptance Check list with the invoice.
- To check invoice
- To make Mitenki List
- To issue Goods movement form
- To issue parts provision list, Jiko Buhin list, DN, Credit Note to subcontractors
- To ensure inventory by SAP data and actual result and other adhoc-duty related inventory control
- Filling/ saving related documents in good order
- Preparing necessary documents for external/internal audit
- Reports all irregular issues and problems to production Planning Assistant Manager/ Manager
- Reports to Production Planning Assistant Manager
- Diploma/ GCE A or O Level
- Understanding of goods receiving, sales, purchase, quotation and inventory procedures
- 1-2 years experiencce in similar position in Electronic industry
- Extensie knowledge in MS. Word and Excel Spreadsheet, SAP is preferred
- Good team player and able to cope with stress
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.