- Fun-loving & Dynamic Work Environment & Culture
- Opportunities for Training & Development
- Competitive Compensation Package
For over 30 years, Pat’s has impacted the lives of thousands of young minds from aged 2 months to 6 years, empowering and encouraging them to pursue their dreams, however big or small.We believe in being Bold, Vivacious and Inspiring in everything that we do and we impart that to our children – to be confident and courageous, to celebrate childhood, to think and take on the world one little step at a time.As part of the Preschool Teaching Team, the selected incumbent will be taking on the job role of a Preschool Teacher and to be primarily responsible for the planning, organizing and conducting of innovative curriculum programmes in the centres!Job Responsibilities:
- Plan, supervise and implement the programme for the class in accordance with centre’s policies and framework
- Complete progress reports on children for each semester and prepare a developmental portfolio for each child
- Set up and create a stimulating and engaging pleasant learning environment that promotes self-directed learning
- Responsible for all aspects of classroom management and carry out routine care duties to ensure safety and hygiene of the children
- Work closely with the other teaching staff in the class in carrying out the duties
- Build and maintain close partnership with parents
- Minimum a Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education
- Certified by ECDA at L2 category
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work well independently as well as within a team
If you think you have the above mentioned qualities and attributes, click on “APPLY NOW”. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Career LevelJunior ExecutiveQualificationDiploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional DegreeYears of Experience2 yearsJob TypeFull-TimeJob SpecializationsEducation/Training, Education
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.