Postsales IT Engineer
Deliver network projects. Engineer is required to implement network infrastructure including LAN/WAN, Firewalls, PC setup, wireless solutions and others.
- Responsible for network design, development, implementation, testing, troubleshooting, meeting and preparing completion document.
- Gather the technical requirement, develop high & low level design, implementation and user acceptance plan and so on to customer.
- Primary handle PC setup and products including Fortigate, Juniper, Ruckus, Paloalto etc.
- Work with vendors and suppliers/principals to deliver the projects.
- Involving in project such as prepare work breakdown structure (WBS), issue management list, meeting minutes and etc.
- Support maintenance team to perform corrective maintenance when required.
- Diploma in Computer Engineer or IT related field
- With 1-2yrs experience who are specializing in Network capabilities (Routing, switching, firewall, AP, Wireless)
Interested applicants, please send in your updated resume by clicking “Apply Now” or email: Weikang<a>workstone.com.sg .
Registration Number: R21102570
EA License Number: 19C9998
Workstone Pte Ltd
Career LevelJunior ExecutiveQualificationProfessional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional DegreeYears of Experience1 yearJob TypeFull-TimeJob SpecializationsComputer/Information Technology, IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin
An Employment Agency based in Singapore. It’s that simple.If you like what you see (“the Job Ad’), don’t hesitate to hit the “Apply Now” button.Feel free to contact our Consultant (Contact No. stated in the Ad) should you have any enquiries.We wish you All The Best.
Additional Company Information
Registration No.201939474HEA No.19C9998Company Size1 – 50 EmployeesAverage Processing Time2 daysIndustryHuman Resources Management / Consulting
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.