Pharmacy Administrative Assistant
As a Pharmacy Administrative Assistant, you will support the branch team with a variety of administrative tasks, ranging from medical record support and reception to interacting with members of our clinical teams.
As a Pharmacy Administrative Assistant, you will
- Respond to questions from branch personnel regarding company policies and procedures.
- Audit and update clinical records including tacking license re-verifications and TB testing results.
- Assist branch management with tracking of internal company reports.
- Coordinate requests for patient medical records by internal or external customers.
- Assist in maintaining branch record keeping binders.
- Assist with the preparation and logging of patient medical records and branch records for externa storage.
- File, fax, and scan medical documents to appropriate departments.
- Maintains office supplies and equipment.
Typical work hours for this position are Monday – Friday 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM ,with an opportunity for over-time based on business need.
This is a full-time career that offers excellent Medical, Dental and Vision coverage, a competitive 401k, and additional benefits.
Partner with Coram/CVS Health and you’ll have an exciting opportunity to utilize your healthcare training and customer services skills to provide specialty infusion services administered to patients in their homes. In this role, you will partner with a team who are passionate about making a difference in patient’s lives. You can have an impact by providing the best care, education, and support to our patients, improving their overall quality of life!
Coram/CVS Health is a Fortune 5 company and national leader in the home infusion and enteral nutrition fields. The word “Coram” derives from the Latin word “cor,” meaning “heart”… and our dedication to our customers is truly from the heart.
Minimum one year customer service experience.
Minimum one year experience working in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, Outlook and Word.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.