Provides prescribed medications, drugs and other pharmaceuticals as needed for adequate patient care according to professional standards and practices.
1. Maintains established departmental policies and procedures, objectives, quality assurance program, safety, environmental and infection control standards.
2. Compounds, labels and packages medications and pharmaceuticals
3. Advises patients and family on use of various medications including dosage, side effects and composition.
4. Ensures secure storage of narcotics and other controlled substances on a regular basis.
5. Checks stock on a regular basis to identify and reorder outdated stock and ensure that stock is maintained in accordance with manufacturer requirements.
6. Assists in preparing required reports by compiling information.
7. Enhances professional growth and development through participation in educational programs,current literature, in-service meetings and workshop.
Valid MOH License
Passed the MOH exam
Job Location Al Kuwait, Kuwait Company Industry Medical Hospital Company Type Employer (Private Sector) Job Role Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing Employment Type Unspecified Monthly Salary Range Unspecified Number of Vacancies Unspecified
Career Level Mid Career Residence Location Kuwait Degree Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.