Administrative Assistant Job Description:
We are looking for a multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and who shares our values of collaborative support and collegiality. In partnership with the Office Manager of the Liberal Arts Dean’s Office and Faculty Administrative Assistant, the successful candidate will provide administrative support for the Assistant Dean and School Advisor, the Dean, and as needed faculty in the School of Liberal Arts (SoLA). Candidates should be able to assist faculty by handling a multitude of office tasks and excel at both verbal and written communication.
Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
- Handling office tasks, such as typing, filing, generating reports, scanning, photocopying, sorting mail, and reordering supplies.
- Support student advising by maintaining student records.
- Coordinate services with Facilities, Physical Plant and outside vendors when applicable.
- Support faculty activities, including assisting the Director of the Holocaust, Genocide, and Interfaith Center.
- Maintain and update SoLA web pages as needed.
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Crosstrain with other SoLA administration to ensure cooperative support and temporary replacement, as needed.
Administrative Assistant Requirements:
- Prior administrative experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Google Suite, and willing to implement emerging collaboration technologies.
- Attention to detail.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.