Pharmacy 777 is a leader in our dedication to the provision of health services and pharmaceutical patient care in the Pharmacy Industry. Our Wembley pharmacy has an opportunity available for a passionate, patient focused and community minded Pharmacist
We provide a wide array of innovative professional services and to be successful in this position, you will have a highly dedicated work ethic, be open and willing to learn, and adapt to the needs of the pharmacy and the Wembley community.
As a Pharmacy 777 Pharmacist, you will:
- provide exceptional, holistic patient care
- care about the outcome for the patients
- liaise with allied health professionals
- engage with the community
- guide and support other team members
- AHPRA registered pharmacist
- experience in Professional Services (preferred)
- effective relationship building skills
- excellent communication skills
- ability to work within a team environment
You will be given on going professional services training and mentoring. As such applicants must be committed to on-going personal and professional development. You also have the flexibility to meet the operational requirements of the pharmacy (7-day trading).
We live and breathe our Vision “to enhance the quality of life within our community”, making real connections with our patients. If our Vision resonates with you, then we would like you to be part of our team.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.