Seeking a FULL-TIME payroll officer for an Australian leader in electrical engineering. This payroll officer will support both weekly and fortnightly pay runs across the company group.
POSITION: PERMANENT, FULL TIME – MON to FRI
SALARY: $65,000 – $68,000 + SUPER
- Processes all company’s payroll every pay period
- Maintains payroll processing system and records by gathering, calculating, and inputting data
- Computes employee take-home pay based on time records, benefits, and taxes
- Answers staff questions about wages, deductions, attendance, and time records
- Receives and coordinates requests for leave and other absences
- Handles changes in exemptions, job status, and job titles
- Adheres to payroll policies and procedures and complies with relevant law
- Identifies, investigates, and resolves discrepancies in timesheet and payroll records
- Honors confidentiality of employees pay records
- Completes payroll reports for record-keeping purposes or managerial review
- Determines organization’s tax obligations by calculating PAYG as per ATO specifications
- Performs the distribution of wages through direct transfers to employees’ bank accounts
- Ad-hoc administrative support as required
Candidates must have:
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience in an End-to-End Payroll Position
- Prior experience using PRONTO is preferred
- Strong Excel skills
- A strong work ethic
- Ability to work under pressure and to work autonomously
- Previous Payroll experience
- Experience working with multiple payrolls and companies with varying employment provisions.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for phone screening. Please apply with a CV in word format. Any queries please contact Bethany Lawson via email on email@example.com
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.