Executive Assistant / Private PA
Executive Assistant / Private PA to support Managing Director.
The applicant will be immaculately presented and have the dedication that is required to be successful in the role.
The role will require the ability to manage private activities, and also support the daily functions required for the office administration.
The smart, tech savvy candidate will possess a strong work ethic and enjoy working in a small office environment.
It will also be a requirement for the candidate to have the ability to manage any matters with integrity and discretion, both during and after works hours.
This is a unique role managing both professional and personal matters across all activities.
- General office administration
- G Suite – Diary/Email management
- Assist in managing personal and professional schedule
- Manage tasks connected with private holidays, events and errands
- Managing corporate travel
- EFT authorisation / payments
- Dropbox management
- Minimum 5yrs experience
- Impeccable attention to detail and the ability to prioritise, multi task
- High degree of computer literacy skills in Apple, Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, Outlook
Please submit your resume.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.