Job Summary: Coordinate and participate in the recording of hours of work, processing time records, compiling payroll statistics, maintaining payroll control records, and calculating payrolls for multiple companies. Prepare management reports for payroll and non-payroll related subjects.
- Review personnel records to determine names, rates of pay, and occupations of newly hired workers, terminations and changes in wage rates and occupations of employees are recorded in accordance with the information received from Human Resources.
- Record new or changed pay rates in payroll system.
- Inputting of payroll data into the payroll system in accordance with company policy.
- Participate in special projects to research and implement new payroll or processing systems, provide input to the implementation of new personnel or data processing systems to ensure uninterrupted payment to employees.
- Understand company policies and government regulations affecting payroll procedures including, continued self-education with respect government regulations.
- Prepare government reports.
- Adjust errors and complaints.
- Be able to explain and discuss payroll policies and procedures, both new and old. Knowledge of applicable Federal and State statutes.
- Perform other duties as needed or requested.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
>>>>> For More Jobs – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Blog for Job Seekers – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Post Job Vacancy Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Funny Quiz Online – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Games Online Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Chat and meet New Friends – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today News Live – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today Horoscope – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Download our Apps – Click Here <<<<<
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.
Leave a Reply