Patient Registration Rep.
Full Job Description
Summary: A successful Patient Service Representative possesses tremendous interpersonal skills, enabling them to provide excellent customer service with a focus on patient satisfaction and care. PSRs understand that patients have the right to be informed and educated, so that they can make the best decisions possible regarding their health and wellness. PSRs are committed to treating patients with respect at all times as they provide clerical and administrative support in the delivery of patient care and the meeting of patient needs.
Primary Function: PSRs are primarily focused on the completion of clinical and administrative support functions necessary to ensure a satisfactory customer experience.
- Maintains the integrity of the Health Information Record by obtaining, inputting, and retrieving accurate information into and from the Electronic Medical Record system
- Schedules appointments, completes Pre-Registration tasks, verifies demographic and insurance information, and completes other tasks as needed to ensure claims are able to be billed accurately.
- Discerns when triage by clinical healthcare staff is needed.
- Coordinates patient and information flow, while maintaining patient confidentiality in compliance with Federal HIPAA laws.
- May serve as a member of a patient care team. Provides Care Coordination services consistent with the position. Participates in and contributes to Quality Improvement and Quality Assurance activities and functions as needed.
- Completes Prior Authorizations and Referrals; Provides Specialist resource information
- Tracks and Logs patient information
- Attends meetings as required.
- Performs other relevant duties as assigned.
Physical Requirements: The position requires periods of sitting, standing, walking, bending and stooping. There may be significant job stress associated with the position. Evening and/or weekend work may be required. The position may involve lifting, pushing, pulling and carrying up to ten pounds.
- High School diploma or high school equivalency diploma (GED)
- One (1) year of delivering high level customer service in a healthcare setting.
- Computer literate; Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Associate’s Degree in related field
- Comprehensive knowledge of medical terminology
- Three (3) years of experience delivering customer service at a high level
- Three (3) years of relevant healthcare experience
- Proficient with an Electronic Medical Record system
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
>>>>> For More Jobs – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Blog for Job Seekers – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Post Job Vacancy Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Funny Quiz Online – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Games Online Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Chat and meet New Friends – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today News Live – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today Horoscope – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Download our Apps – Click Here <<<<<
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.
Leave a Reply