Partner Sales Manager
As a quota-carrying Partner Sales Manager you will report to and work closely with our Director, Channel & Partner Sales, based out of the US, as well as the Heads of Agency and Corporate Sales to drive and shape our Channel Partnerships program.
You will manage and qualify new leads from commercial partners and work alongside the Sales team to ensure those leads are moving along the sales funnel. You will manage the end-to-end process from negotiation – implementation as well as optimising existing partnerships.
Responsibilities will include;
- Identify, recruit, and onboard partners in APAC , with a primary focus on Australia and New Zealand.
- Track and be responsible for metrics in your assigned region(s), primarily revenue, that indicate partner success. You will own a quota.
- Collaborate with partners to develop a strong GTM plan and manage co-marketing activities such as events, webinars, etc.
- Maintain and support ongoing partner relationships, including partners’ capabilities to provide post-sales services and grow accounts
- Support the global Channel Partnerships team in moving strategic partners up the value chain, enabling us to capture more enterprise value
- Delivering enablement sessions to all partners to raise awareness and adoption of the partnership, both face to face and virtually.
- Work alongside Direct Sales Managers to create a channel conflict management process
- Drive increased revenues via referral partners
- An excellent remuneration package
- Flexibility to put your family first at all times
- Tools of the trade
- Collaborative team – positive and empathetic people who love to laugh either through social distancing in the office or virtually from home!
- Team building, fun activities and lots of social events
- Career Progression
- You are a relationship builder who enjoys enabling new revenue streams, especially at the most senior levels between commercial partners, software solutions providers and key clients and prospects across the region.
- You may have experience in channel partner management, channel sales, or direct enterprise sales – but importantly have a passion for building partner relationships and programs.
- A creative thinker who drives new ideas to build the JobAdder partnership ecosystem beyond traditional IT channel / distribution models
JobAdder is a dynamic and innovative Software as a Service (SaaS) organisation with over 200 employees across 5 countries and customers worldwide.
We are a leading recruitment management platform that assists companies and recruitment agencies to create a competitive advantage within their recruitment and hiring processes.
With Seek as our parent company we are fortunate to have access to a broad range of multinational resources whilst still maintaining our unique identity and the ability to make quick decisions.
All of our people actively contribute to our culture and company values;
Empathy, Customer, Innovation, Results.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.