OSHC Director of Service
TeamKids has exciting full-time Director of Service vacancies in the Southern Suburbs of Melbourne (including Murrumbeena, St Kilda, Elsternwick, Brighton East, & Dingley) with a competitive full time starting salary.
Theses roles are full-time (38 hours, including a high number of administration hours) You’ll have the support of a Regional Manager, a Mentor, a 2IC, plus a HQ team.
TeamKids is an employer of choice in the OSHC industry. We deliver remarkable before, after and holiday care programs to children every day.
We live by our core values – FUN, INNOVATIVE, INVOLVED, REMARKABLE & GENUINE – if you’re the person we’re looking for we know these will resonate with you too.
About the Roles:
- Build a fantastic relationship with your school and partner on school events and community engagement
- Enjoy autonomy and creative freedom to plan and deliver enriching experiences everyday
- Foster fun relationships with children and their families that connect, inspire and delight
- Manage and roster your team of passionate educators
- Manage compliance and medical documentation
- Be the glue that connects TeamKids with your school community
- You thrive in a fast paced environment and you love kids, in fact you’re still a big kid at heart
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Confident interpersonal skills, no matter if you’re talking with a preppie, their parent, one of your team or the school principal
- Strong problem-solving skills and can-do attitude
- Previous experience running a Before and After School Care program preferred but not essential
- You’re a natural leader with an eye for detail
- Have a genuine interest in creating enriching experiences for primary-aged children
- You’re energetic, enthusiastic and love to have FUN!
- Qualified or studying towards an ACECQA approved qualification This includes Teaching Degrees, Education Support, Children’s Services, Early Childhood Education, Sports Science, Youth Work….and more. Visit www.acecqa.gov.au for more information.
Why Work with Us:
- We are the best at what we do! Come and join us as we strive to be the leader in outside of school hours care
- Directors of Service (DOS) enjoy an above award salary and flexible work arrangements
- Start your TeamKids Career, the opportunities for career progression are endless!
- Extensive ongoing training and mentoring to help you succeed
- Make friends and work with like-minded educators
- Be part of a vibrant and passionate community of TeamKids Directors
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.