Associate, Warehouse Ops
- Supervise, guide and manage a group of Storekeepers in warehouse operations e.g. receiving, issuing and despatch
- Plan and control daily operations and 3PL (e.g. un-stuffing team and pickers)
- Control and check quantity and quality of all goods
- Carry out periodic cycle counts and annual stocktake
- Maintain proper control and documentation of all stock movements using the WMS and RF devices
- Perform good housekeeping, ensure safe practices and orderliness of the warehouse
- Provide OJT training to new staff
- Assist with continuous process improvement initiatives/projects
- Any other tasks as assigned by the management
- Prior experience in warehouse operations for fresh food or any other related industry
- Prior experience in leading and managing a team
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and collaborate as a team to achieve results
- Some experience in office administration
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good analytical skills and problem solving skills
- Service-oriented team player
- Open to work in a cold environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Prior hands-on experience in Warehouse Management System (WMS)
- Proficient in MS Office especially in MS Word and Excel
- Has a forklift license.
- GCE ‘A’/‘O’ level or in any related discipline
- Current work location is in the North area (would be relocating to West)
- Able to work any 5 days a week based on shift timing including weekends and public holidays
As Singapore’s leading supermarket retail player and a household name close to all, we have grown with you over the years. It is now your turn to grow an exciting new career and fulfill your aspirations with us. Join us as we embark on a journey to make lives better for our customers, community, environment and employees.At NTUC FairPrice, we offer you more than just a job. We are committed in giving our employees a rewarding career through comprehensive development opportunities. We promise a wonderful workplace culture with ample opportunities for growth at different levels of your career. Every of our 10,000 employees across Singapore is important.If the prospect of working in an organization at the forefront of retail technology and innovation excites you, look no further.Grow your career with us today and make a difference.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.