Title: Operations Specialist-DermatologyLocation: Upper East SideOrg Unit: Clinical OperationsWork Days: Monday-FridayExemption Status: Non-exempt
Provides a wide range of administrative and secretarial support for the office.
- Answers phones, responds to inquiries and triages calls to appropriate personnel.
- Coordinates calendars and schedules appointments and meetings. Prioritizes requests for meetings and coordinates the necessary arrangements for meetings.
- Responsible for travel and conference arrangements. Organizes itinerary, makes appropriate reservations for travel and accommodations.
- Prepares and processes travel reimbursements.
- Maintains both general office and clinical cosmetics inventory and orders equipment, services and supplies.
- Responsible for procurement activities related to goods, services, and/or equipment as needed.
- Responsible for disbursement/reimbursement activities as needed.
- Provides cross coverage to the chairman’s office. Responsibilities include scheduling clinical & administrative appointments/meetings; transcription, interacting with high profile individuals & handling highly sensitive information.
- Prepares routine letters, memos and correspondence.
- Manages the department’s clinical trials coordination. This includes budget development; implementation & marketing; subject recruitment, screening & enrollment; scheduling subject visits; research billing compliance and sponsor invoicing and close out.
- Serves as the primary point of contact for sponsors, the Joint Clinical Trials office and the IRB. Prepares and ships research specimens. Prepares progress and case reports. Maintains study records & documentation. Participates in internal/external audits.
- Maintains curriculum vitae.
- Assists with the onboarding of new staff. Obtains supplies, computers, equipment, business cards, stationery and prescription pads, lab coats and scrub suits, if needed.
- Maintains departmental malignancy log by monitoring daily pathology reports for malignancies. Communicates with clinical staff to ensure timely action is taken on each case. Tracks open issues and ensure that they are resolved.
- Ensures office equipment is functioning properly. Schedules repairs and preventative maintenance as needed.
- Assists with special projects as assigned
- High School Diploma
Approximately 2 years of prior administrative support experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Demonstrated strong communication and interpersonal skills; demonstrated ability to interact with multiple constituencies and exercise “people skills”.
- Demonstrated proficiency with MS Office Suite and database applications.
- Demonstrated organizational skills and ability to pay close attention to detail.
- Demonstrated critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to remain focused despite frequent interruptions.
- Ability to treat confidential information with utmost discretion.
- Demonstrates ability to exercise standards of professionalism, including appearance, presentation and demeanor.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a collaborative manner with all departmental faculty and staff, as well as other institutional representatives.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.