We’re a fast-growing e-commerce business in the healthcare, weight loss and dietary supplement industry seeking an accomplished Operations Manager.
Objectives of this Role
- Maintain constant communication with management, staff, and suppliers to ensure efficient operations of the organisation
- Develop, implement, and maintain quality assurance protocols
- Grow the efficiency of existing organisational processes and procedures to enhance and sustain and scale the organisation’s internal capacity
- Actively pursue strategic and operational objectives
- Ensure operational activities remain on time and within a defined budget
- Track staffing requirements, hiring new employees as needed
- Oversee accounts payable and accounts receivable
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Lead, motivate, and support a team within a time-sensitive and demanding environment, including setup and implementation of career development plans
- Manage timely data collection to update operations metrics to achieve productivity targets, reduce cost per unit, eliminate errors, and deliver excellent customer service
- Partner with cross-functional support teams in improving the proprietary tools and systems
- Ensure activities remain compliant
- Oversee materials and inventory management
- Conduct budget reviews and report cost plans to upper management
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in operations management, business administration, and/or related field
- 5+ years’ proven experience in an operations management position
- Strong budget development and oversight skills
- Excellent ability to delegate responsibilities while maintaining organisational control of operations and customer service
- Highly trained in conflict management and business negotiation processes
- Knowledge of general business software and aptitude to learn new applications
- Strong IT skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of financial and account reporting
Attractive remuneration for the right candidate.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.