- Outstanding career growth and development opportunities
- Competitive salary & benefits package
- Passionate, energetic, innovative work culture
- Responsible for day to day trading operations for Crude oil trade, and aim to achieve operations performance timeliness, accuracy, efficiency and integrity
- Liaise timely and effectively with suppliers, buyers, ship owners/brokers, vessel operator, cargo surveyors, cargo agent, insurance broker, and banks, maintain good relationships with counterparties
- Manage domestic and international trade documents, including preparing trade contracts, understand the legal provisions and IN COTERMS, and participate in the negotiation, modification and determination of the terms of trade contracts
- Assist in managing shipping operations, handle shipping documents (including B/L, commercial invoice, packing list, certificate of origin, surveyor certifications) independently, ensure all necessary financial security in place prior loading /discharge
- Work closely with internal and external counterparties, assist with contract signing, executing payment, transfer of cargo rights, invoicing, month-end reconciliation, following up on customer payments
- Familiar with the import and export business and the international trade process, able to review and modify Letter of Credit, as well as make, review and submit documents under L/C
- Develop and maintain business ledger and update business data
- Carry out and support others duties assigned by the Company
Requirements of Education, Experience and Skill Sets:
- Degree in any discipline, preferable with international trade background
- Minimum 3 years of international physical trade operations experience for crude oil
- Knowledgeable about international crude oil shipments, and familiar with trading operation process and all kinds of trade related documents, including contract, Letters of Credit, shipping documents, inspection and insurance documents, etc.
- Excellent numerical skills, especially in relation to contract amount
- Able to demonstrate high level of trust, integrity and team work
- Hardworking, able to operate well under pressure and work well in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills, efficient and well-organized
- Quick thinker, able to take responsibilities and take actions to solve issues arising from trade operations with great efficiency
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications and software required for trading operations
Shenghong Petrochemical International Pte. Ltd. was newly established in Singapore in 2019. Its main business activities include international trading of crude oil, petroleum products, petrochemical products, and its related shipping/chartering business.
It is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Shenghong Group, which is a large state-level enterprise group founded in 1992 in Suzhou, China. Over the past 28 years, Shenghong Group has built up a new high-end textile industry chain ranging from printing and dyeing, chemical fiber to petrochemical and oil refining, and grown into an innovative and high-tech group with major business in petrochemical, textile and energy industries. Shenghong Group owns one listed company (East Shenghong, 000301), and has over 30,000 employees. Group formation of petrochemical, textile, energy, real estate, hotel five industry group enterprise.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.