Position Summary: The Operations Coordinator, under the supervision of, and reporting to, the Asset Manager, will be responsible for overseeing Selfhelp’s housing portfolio’s operational and physical plant activities. The Operations Coordinator will work with third-party professionals (including property management, energy engineers, etc.) to identify issues, prepare scopes and execute maintenance projects. In addition, the Operations Coordinator may provide assistance in the management of Selfhelp’s scattered program spaces.
- Maintain and improve building operations and maintenance protocols, with an emphasis on energy systems
- Implement protocol and process changes or additions with the maintenance staff
- Coordinate construction improvements
- Oversee active construction activities for progress and work quality, as well as review invoices for accuracy
- Assist Asset Manager to develop/maintain/execute capital repair plans for each property
- Analyze energy use in buildings along with consultants’ reports and tools
- Inspect buildings weekly, with Resident Managers, entering info and using a database on a company-provided tablet
- Update and maintain software tools (SmartSheet) with a focus on energy issues
- Attend and/or conduct monthly maintenance staff meetings
- Meet with Program Directors under Selfhelp program areas to coordinate facilities needs and assist in (but not limited to) small construction projects, lease renewal, landlord/tenant work orders, and grant requests for facilities upgrades
- Perform other administrative duties, as directed
Working Conditions/Physical Demand
Business Office Environment with phone and computer use; Field work includes walking through buildings and grounds, including accessing roofs, basements and crawl spaces, including ability to navigate stairs.
Knowledge, Skills And Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar role
- Ability to analyze data and understand building operational systems
- Problem solving abilities while multi-tasking; ability to exercise sound judgment
- Ability to plan/negotiate and coordinate small scale repair and construction projects
- Basic ability to read/understand construction documents
- Comfortable with technology and managing databases
- Interest in, and familiarity, with energy savings work in residential buildings
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.