Operational Risk Manager
The Perth Mint is a unique enterprise operating across the precious metals value chain, including precious metals refining, manufacturing, and distribution, investing and storage.
Situated in East Perth for 120 years, The Perth Mint is not only one of the State’s premier tourist destinations but is also one of Western Australia’s largest exporters and is a key player in the highly competitive global precious metals industry. Our reputation is built on the outstanding quality of our products supported by outstanding customer service.
The Perth Mint provides an energetic and dynamic work environment and is dedicated to delivering the highest level of customer service to our diverse customer base.
ABOUT THE POSITION
We are seeking a highly experienced Operational Risk Manager to join the Risk and Compliance team. Reporting to the General Manager Risk, this hands on role will work closely with the Risk and Assurance team in providing high quality risk management services to develop, coordinate, and implement the Corporation’s enterprise risk management framework in accordance with regulatory requirements, industry best practice and in support of Gold Corporation strategies.
The Manager Operational Risk will partner with the wider business to drive and foster a risk aware culture in support of understanding and managing the Corporation’s operational risks.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Responsibility for the day-to-day operational risk management requirements across all key areas of risk within the Corporation.
- Facilitate risk review workshops with the business to identify sources of operational risk and initiate and recommend action plans for operational risk control.
- Provide specialist risk management and assurance advice and deliver risk management training and briefing sessions as required.
- Lead the implementation of the third party risk framework to guide due diligence, onboarding and management of third party suppliers and partners.
- Lead the implementation of the control assurance monitoring framework by conducting reviews and testing of controls effectiveness; including reporting on progress and results of assurance activity across the business.
- Support the administration, review and development of the enterprise risk management system.
- Participate in the ongoing development, maintenance and testing of crisis management, business continuity and disaster recovery plans.
- Manage, develop and deliver high quality project deliverables, including own timelines/project plans.
- Ensure own safety and health at work and avoid adversely affecting the safety or health of any other person through any act or omission at work.
To be successful in this challenging and rewarding role:
- You will hold tertiary qualifications in risk management or alternatively in either finance, commerce or related studies with comprehensive postgraduate risk management training. A RMIA, GIA or equivalent risk qualification would be highly regarded.
- You have significant operational and commercial risk management experience, ideally 7 – 10 years, including the development of integrated risk management processes and the use of Enterprise Risk Management software systems.
- You can demonstrate excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills coupled together with a collaborative and adaptable approach with internal and external stakeholders and can apply a hands-on approach to risk management systems administration, configuration and training.
- You can demonstrate understanding of applying AS/NZS ISO 31000 – Risk Management and Guidelines in large and complex organisations.
- You are adaptable and flexible and be able to elicit and analyse complex information.
- You have the ability to work to deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- You have the ability to be proactive, resilient and enjoy working in an ever-changing environment.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.