General Scope of Work
- Lead and oversee all projects to ensure operationally efficiency, effectiveness and profitability for the Electronics Security business.
- Reporting to the General Manager, you will be responsible for the efficient utilization and effective deployment of the available resources including but not limited to the Technical Manager, Technical Supervisors, Operation Engineers, Project Engineers, Technicians and Administrator to ensure our Electronics Security Systems/Projects are timely delivered within the contractual time frame.
- You will be involved in manpower planning and recruitment hiring for the ES Operations Department. You are expected to achieve key performance metrics and indicators by providing excellent customers service, good quality delivery and maximum profitability through effective translation of existing orders book into revenue. You shall implement Corporate EHS policy and lead in the continuous improvement in process, performance, gap analysis and solutions for the Electronics Security business.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
• Responsible for the efficient utilization and effective deployment of the available resources including but not limited to the ES Operations team.• Ensure our Electronics Security Systems/Projects are timely delivered within the contractual time frame.• Achieve key performance metrics and indicators by providing excellent customers service, good quality delivery and maximum profitability through effective translation of existing orders book into revenue.• Implement Corporate EHS policy and lead in the continuous improvement in process, performance, gap analysis and solutions for the Electronics Security business.Qualifications & Compentencies
• Diploma/Degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering with at least 10 years of management experience in Electronics Security Systems• Experience in managing an operation department• Strong leadership, people management skill, Systematic, analytical, result oriented and task driven with good communication skill• Good contacts with M&E consultants, main contractors & developers. Knowledge and contacts with key vendors and sub-contractors for the Electronic Security installation works would be an advantage.To apply online please use the ‘apply’ function (EA: 94C3609/ R1324311)
Career LevelManagerQualificationDiploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master’s DegreeYears of Experience7 yearsJob TypeFull-TimeJob SpecializationsEngineering, Other Engineering
As a global talent solutions leader, Randstad Sourceright drives the talent acquisition and human capital management strategies for the world’s most successful employers. We empower these companies by leveraging a Human Forward strategy that balances the use of innovative technologies with expert insights, supporting both organizations and people in realizing their true potential. Business success today is entirely dependent on talent. Advancing artificial intelligence and automation tools can empower any employer to source and engage talent, but technology alone can’t create value. People can. That’s why our subject matter experts and thought leaders around the world continuously build and evolve our solutions across recruitment process outsourcing (RPO), managed services programs (MSP) and integrated talent solutions: to deliver the competitive advantage and business impact you need to get ahead. Our expert insights and industry-leading talent solutions result in recognizably higher quality talent, the people that are needed to realize your organization’s strategy. Our global Talent Innovation Center also offers specialized services in: recruiting strategies, employer branding, talent analytics and HR technology.
We are consistently recognized for service excellence and innovation by industry organizations such as Everest Group, HRO Today Magazine, NelsonHall, and Staffing Industry Analysts.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.