Onboarding Management Team Manager
Full Job Description
Job Description: The role of this employee is to perform in line quality assurance on trading agreement data in the system of record. This will entail the review of agreements, identifying pertinent information, and ensuring the data profiled in the system is accurate. The status of all reviews must be tracked in our system. Additionally the employee will need to perform a variety of onboarding validations as a part of the role. This employee will also help aggregate and analyze large volumes of data that require reconciliation
- review and interpret agreements
- identify pertinent information
- Accurately extract and QA data and upload agreement into contract repository – ATOM
- track status and assist with reporting.
- aggregate and analyze large volumes of data that require reconciliation as part of controls/exception review process
- Check Dodd-Frank Good to Trade (GTT) status to ensure that the new counterparty is GTT
Requirements: familiar with ISDA documentation and other trading documentation (e.g. Dodd Frank Protocols 1.0 and 2.0, Futures, Repo)
- Excels in working among diverse viewpoints to determine the best path forward.
- Able to work in a fast peace environment and respond under stressful conditions
- Strives to bring new thoughts and ideas to teams in order to drive innovation and unique solutions
- Excels in working among diverse viewpoints to determine the best path forward
- Experience in connecting with a diverse set of clients to understand future business needs – is a continuous learner
- Commitment to challenging the status quo and promoting positive change.
- Participate in and drive collaborative efforts to advance tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve an evolving client base
- Believes in value of diversity so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.