About the business
ARE you currently completing an APPRENTICESHIP but want to change employers OR QUALIFIED & experienced?
Looking FOR a CHANGE away from any COVID restrictions OR just WANT to join a SMALL but highly performing team?
We are a progressive and a boutique firm with big-city vision, we’re committed to designing and building sleek, high-end homes rooted in modern architectural design. where our proven success is based on being committed to providing a superior level of quality and service.
About the role
Due to our ongoing growth and increase in workload we are seeking an individual to add value to our close-knit team and will be suited to someone who is looking for a long-term career.
We will accept applications from newly qualified Carpenters
Benefits and perks
YOU can expect:
- Permanent, FULL time position with LONG term security
- Negotiable salary
- Home each night as the work is all based on Lower Eyre Peninsula
- Immediate start
Skills and experience
Successful applicants must possess the following skills and attributes:
- Carpentry experience & qualification ESSENTIAL
- Experienced in residential building work, concreting & second fix
- White Card
- EWP desirable
- Current drivers licence
- Ensure compliance with WHS procedures are met
- Own tools required
- Computer literate
- Proactive & positive attitude
- Excellent communication
- Strong organisational skills
- Confidence to take on new challenges
- Well presented with exceptional work ethic
The successful applicant will need to understand that our team works with a high level of commitment and excellence to ensure that strict time frames are adhered to and customer needs are met.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.