Office Manager & Administrator
Creation Homes is a national residential builder constructing over 2,000 homes each year. Our core capabilities range from traditional detached homes to large scale, townhome and apartment projects. We build turnkey residential projects for some of Australia’s leading land developers – specialising in detached and attached house and land packages – and delivering stand alone homes through to entire communities. Through close consultation we can tailor a package to deliver the market-leading project you envision. We offer guidance to consider and address criteria that will help your project lead the market, including: lifestyle, housing types, price points and non-competing products.
About the Role:
We are looking for the right person to join our team as our fulltime Office Manager and OHS Administrator. Creation Homes has a fun, caring and hardworking community that we pride ourselves on. Experience is preferred, however this role is based highly on personality and communication skills.
You will have the opportunity to become an integral part of the OHS team. You should have a passion and drive to learn. This OHS position requires the assistance with the preparation of safety documents for the IMS system.
Scheduling and Reporting:
- Promote and lead by example, the project commitment to a safety culture that will achieve an incident and injury free workplace
- Carry out the tasks of the Safety Administrator as directed by the Safety Manager and required by policies and procedures
- Provide administrative support to the Safety team, including with the development of graphs, spreadsheets, training material etc., establishing systems and processes.
- Assist with induction preparation.
- Making and receiving phone calls
- Greeting guests and clients
- Company Event assistance
- Organise catering
- Maintain and monitor induction database and safety training records
- Provide administrative support to safety and compliance training
- Input data into the safety management system database
- Ensure all WHS documentation is formatted to Project/Company standards
- Ensure all health and safety educational material is available for construction teams
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, events and other similar activities
- Maintain WHS Meeting minutes
- Preparation of reports, presentations and documents for meetings as directed by the Safety Manager using Microsoft Office applications
- Record and maintain regular safety reports and all relevant database
- Input incident, risk, audit etc data and assist in the preparation of monthly reports
- Assist with Return To Work plans for injured workers
- Liaise with members of the WHS team on a daily basis regarding work activities
- Participates in any relevant training programs as requested by the company
- Stays informed and up to date with current technologies available in the industry
- Any ad hoc duties as required and directed by the Safety Team
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with others
- Presented problem solving skills
- A personal desire to grow in the field of safety
- Able to organise, prioritise and work independently
- Able to adapt to a rapidly changing environment and be resourceful/self-reliant in
- investigating and enquiring into issues
- Able to organise, plan and prioritise between operational and strategic issues with a
- proven record of delivering outcomes – on time
- Competent user of in-house software, with working knowledge of wider applications
- Clear communication – verbal and written
- High attention to detail
- Well-developed time management skills.
- Good operating knowledge of Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint; Outlook
- Previous experience working within ISO45001 regarded but not essential.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.