At First Republic, we care about our people. Founded in 1985, we offer extraordinary client service in private banking, private business banking and private wealth management. We believe that personal connections are everything and our success is driven by the relationships we form with our colleagues and clients. You’ll always feel empowered and valued here.
Incredible teams doing exceptional work, every day.
Administrative Services and Facilities comprises several groups supporting corporate office operations for First Republic, including Facilities, Corporate Purchasing, Mail Room, Reception, and Architectural Design & Development. Our people serve our colleagues’ in-office needs in multiple regions throughout the United States.
Common goals, uncommon potential
As an Office Assistant in the Mailroom, you will help keep our Bank running smoothly, delivering packages and mail and keeping the heart of our facility stocked, organized and humming.
What you’ll do as an Office Assistant, Mailroom:
- Pick up and distribute mail and track incoming and outgoing packages.
- Inform employees of personal items to be picked up and assist employees in locating missing packages.
- Operate postage machine with postage software for outgoing U.S. mail.
- Maintain supply levels for overnight, courier and U.S. mail functions.
- Attend to all postal issues, including Postage by Phone and maintaining proper postage fund levels for all branches.
- Remain informed of job-related issues through networking, training programs, seminars and trade publications.
- Assist Facilities Manager on employee moves.
- Maintain supply levels for paper and water on all floors.
- Respond to and open work orders on Admin Services work order system Planon.
- Knowledge of building work order system to submit work order tickets for facilities related issues such as lights out, HVAC issues etc.
- Other tasks assigned by Facilities Manager and/or Director of Facilities.
You could be a great fit if you have:
- Requires a high-school education
– An attention to detail and can – do attitude
- An orientation toward being a team player and providing extraordinary service while furthering the First Republic Bank culture and values
We believe that a diverse range of backgrounds and ideas has and will continue to be fundamental to the future success of First Republic.
If you are curious to learn more about this opportunity, we’d love to hear from you.
- Must be able to review and analyze data reports and manuals; must be computer proficient.
- Must be able to communicate effectively via telephone and in person.
Own your work and your career – apply now
Are you willing to take initiative and make decisions? Are you willing to go the extra mile because you love what you do and how you can contribute as a team? Do you want the freedom to grow and the opportunity to take charge of your own career? If so, then come join us.
We want hard working team players. You’ll have the independence to learn, lead and drive change. A culture of extraordinary service, empowerment and stability – that’s the First Republic way. Come join us!
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as assigned to meet the ongoing needs of the organization. The Company is an equal opportunity employer. In this regard, the Company makes reasonable accommodations for qualified applicants and employees with disabilities in order to enable them to perform all essential job functions, unless doing so creates an undue hardship.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
>>>>> For More Jobs – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Blog for Job Seekers – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Post Job Vacancy Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Funny Quiz Online – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Games Online Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Chat and meet New Friends – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today News Live – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today Horoscope – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Download our Apps – Click Here <<<<<
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.
Leave a Reply