Full Job Description
We are seeking an Office Administrator to support all administrative needs. The ideal candidate presents a positive attitude and is eager to provide client and guest hospitality. Key to this position is attention to detail, time-management, organization and a sense of urgency in providing service to internal and external clients.
- Answer, screen and direct incoming calls
- Assist in the administration of the office, including scheduling meetings, arranging travel, and greeting guests
- Supervises the maintenance and alteration of office areas and equipment, and housekeeping of office facilities.
- Maintain all common areas, including print stations, conversational areas, and break rooms; ensure cleanliness and supplies as needed.
- Monitor and maintain printer / copier supplies and troubleshoot as needed.
- Manage mail services including distributing mail, preparing shipping; order and maintain materials needed.
- Coordinate outgoing deliveries via courier, UPS, and Federal Express, ensuring pick-up and drop-off execution.
- Provide administrative support (set-up, printing, agendas, etc.) for all meetings
- Provide basic clerical services as requested by team members, including drafting / editing / proofing correspondence, packaging, filing, and copying / scanning.
- Coordinate events, both on and off site as needed. This includes set-up, catering, audio/visual, presentations, and other duties as assigned (client outings, PM outings, appreciation events, etc.).
- Coordinate, create, edit and assemble slides for presentations
- A high school degree is required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Word and Outlook, is required
- Knowledge of basic clerical and administrative procedures is required
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Basic reading and writing skills
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.