Occupational Safety, Health Advisor
Working within a mature safety management system and customer focused OSH service delivery model, this will be your chance to take a key role in focusing on the opportunities and challenges of the future workplace. You will take your partnering approach to the next level by assisting our customers to find safety solutions whilst ensuring compliance requirements are met.
Ideally the individual we are looking for will be:
- Customer focused – this position will rely on your ability to build and maintain relationships with a diverse range of stakeholders;
- Knowledgeable and experienced in the implementation of Occupational Safety and Health and relevant legislation and guidance material; including the impending WA WHS Act and Regulations – we’re ready and we need you to be too!
- Team centric – enjoy working as a part of a multidisciplinary team, including the OSH and HR team and other relevant internal and external stakeholders across the organisation to achieve the required outcomes;
- Experienced working with confidential matters – the position works at times on a number of sensitive matters and will require a demonstrated ability to show appropriate discretion and ability to provide support as required on said matters.
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational Safety & Health or related area.
The salary for this position will be from $82,853 to $96,853 per annum, depending on the skills and experience of the successful applicant, plus up to 16% super. Commute use of a fully maintained City vehicle, generous study funding support, and a choice of flexible work arrangements including a 9 day fortnight is also offered.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.