Full Job Description
The Center Manager is responsible for the day-to-day operations of this retail location. He or she will open and close the center, manage productivity and ensure the center’s team delivers world-class customer service to all customers, monitor cost control and expenses, and provide weekly and monthly reports to the franchise owner. The Center Manager is ultimately accountable for profit/loss, continuous improvement, service delivery levels, personnel management, and business development.
The ideal candidate has a post high school education (college coursework or a degree), two years of retail store operations experience, strong supervisory/managerial/leadership skills, excellent computer/internet/software knowledge, the physical ability to perform this job (lifting, bending, etc.), and knows how to “listen and lead.” He or she must have a dynamic personality and must be able motivate a team to optimize performance.
- Performs personnel management, which includes recruiting, training, scheduling, and coaching associates
- Schedules work assignments and facilitates weekly or monthly staff meetings
- Monitors, evaluates, and maximizes customer service delivery and customer satisfaction
- Develops and implements the store marketing program
- Manages Center financials and prepares/provides reporting
- Manages inventory
- Reviews daily employee timesheets and submits for payroll processing
- Oversees Center maintenance, including cleanliness, safety, and organization
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Advanced education degree, coursework, or tech school desired
- Previous store management experience required, including personnel and financial management experience
- P&L experience preferred
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office and Adobe Suites
- Outstanding phone skills
- Bona fide management/leadership skills
- Willing to accept full accountability for Center operations
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office
- Certified Notary Public for Richmond or Kings County or desired to obtain certification
- Excellent Advancement Opportunities
- Opportunity to Advance
- Accuracy Bonus
- Competitive Pay
- Performance Bonus
- Retirement Savings Plan
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.