- Eastern Goldfields location -FIFO- 8 and 6 roster
- Be part of the revolutionary and progressive EV and Lithium industry
- Be a part of something ethical, sustainable and new, create a culture of excellence to be proud of
Our client is a privately owned Lithium Mining company with an existing operation in the Eastern Goldfields, due to recommence production in mid -January . They have also secured several tenement holdings in the surrounding areas, the focus being the development of Lithium assets in the region, with a view to becoming a Lithium hub.
We are looking to attract highly motivated and talented people with mining experience, to join their high performing and close-knit team, who will contribute to the long-term success success of the company .
This represents an exceptional opportunity for an experienced Mine Geologist with open pit experience, to join a small, talented team of professionals.
Reporting to the Senior Geologist you will be responsible for:
- Daily production reporting tasks, ensuring accurate and timely delivery to technical teams
- Assisting the Senior Geologist in the design and coordination of drilling activities
- Accurate and detailed geological and structural core logging
- Geological mapping and sampling
- Geological interpretation
- Building short term geology models
- Tertiary qualification in Geology (Masters Degree specific to Mining)
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years experience in Mine Geology
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to liaise between departments and at all levels within the organisation
- Strong commitment to safety
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.