Mgr, Billing Operations
Full Job Description
Mgr, Billing Operations––(210Y7) Description
The Billing Operations Manager is responsible to for the day to day running of billing operations and follow up staff within the department. Oversite includes billing compliance, AR management, office productivity/resource allocation, vendor management, and management of payer relations. This position will develop, document and enforce policies and procedures, and work collaboratively with contract management. This position will be active with hospital wide revenue cycle initiatives for both hospital and clinic revenue and the incumbent is expected to drive results.
AAS in health administration, business, finance, or related field preferred or three years of experience in a leadership role.
- Five years of Revenue Cycle experience with knowledge of insurance, coding, billing and standard health care reporting measures preferred.
- Knowledge of third party billing regulations and reimbursement methods required
- Knowledge of revenue cycle inter-dependencies required.
Demonstrated leadership ability
- Strong analytic skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Effectively and timely communicates any and all information necessary and relative to compliant Revenue Cycle practices.
- Must be able to deal with a fast paced setting making and supporting decisions.
- PC and Microsoft Office Suite use and application literate.
- Experience with Cerner Millennium a plus.
Primary Location: US-NY-Glens Falls Job: Professional – Leadership Schedule: Regular Job Type: Full-time Scheduled Time of Shift (format example: 7a-7p, 8a-4:30p): 8a-4:30
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.