Mechanical QA/QC Engineer
Job description / Role
Employment: Full Time
Duties and responsibilities:
• Review the Material Technical Sheet and reports
• Preparation of method Statement
• Review Method Statement approval or comments of the Engineer and take actions
• Submit and attend Inspection
• Issue Site observation
• Conduct regular Site Surveillance
• Prepare QA/QC Reports
• And other QAQC tasks..
QAR 8,000 to 10,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering
• Should have at least 4 years of experience in the same field
• Should have experience working in MEP Company
• Site supervision experience is required
• Managerial skills experience is required
• Available in Qatar with NOC
About the Company
We are a Multidisciplinary HR Consultancy firm based in Qatar, with channel partners from all over the world.
MAYKS HR Consulting has the expertise to enable you to get a high return on your company’s most valuable investment. Our headhunting processes are state-of-the-art, utilizing the best technology to perform all headhunting tasks. Our 13 years’ experience in Qatar in assessing and selecting tools, gives us the ability to serve our clients more effectively and efficiently than anyone in the industry.We consistently provide high-quality headhunted candidates from the local and international markets. MAYKS revolves around being proactive and responsive, giving us the flexibility to accommodate your needs and ensure your success. Our experts will work with you in the headhunting process to ensure that your projects are never in delay.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.