Marcom Executive, Contract; Insurance
- Reputable Insurer
- Contract, 1yr (Renewable/convertible)
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to develop digital communications assets targeting existing customers
- Support business teams in their customer communications requirement.
- Deliver communications in a timely manner to achieve the set objectives
- Track and measure communications and campaign success
- Assist in other duties as and when required
- Takes accountability in considering business and regulatory compliance risks and takes appropriate steps to mitigate the risks.
- Maintains awareness of industry trends on regulatory compliance, emerging threats and technologies in order to understand the risk and better safeguard the company.
- Highlights any potential concerns /risks and proactively shares best risk management practices.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or Communications
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience, preferably in insurance or financial services sector
- Proficient in English, both written and oral
- Competent with MS Office and other applications
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills with confidence
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- High level of integrity, takes accountability of work and good attitude over teamwork.
- Takes initiative to improve current state of things and adaptable to embrace new changes.
Career LevelJunior ExecutiveQualificationDiploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional DegreeYears of Experience2 yearsJob TypeFull-TimeJob SpecializationsSales/Marketing, Marketing/Business Dev, Digital Marketing
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.