Responsible for performing sub-systems alignment, calibration, functional test, troubleshooting, instrument final integration and system test.
All About You
- Perform assigned manufacturing tasks to produce high quality products under general supervision.
- Assemble electro/optical/mechanical sub-systems that require calibration and functional test according to the Standard Operating Procedures.
- Perform troubleshooting on components and integrated systems.
- Align complex optical systems with aid of in-house software and instruments.
- Assemble and align laser based equipment, and perform functional tests.
- Perform instrument final integration and full system test.
- Perform final product QC procedures, inspection and packaging.
- Perform data collection and analysis.
- Perform work order processing to complete products to inventory.
- Interpreting and responding to quality data.
- Understand work flow and create Standard Operating Procedures.
- Support process improvement activities to meet production goals.
- Support 5S and Lean activities.
- Performing kitting and other packaging functions.
All listed tasks and responsibilities are deemed as essential functions to this position; however, business conditions may require reasonable accommodations for additional task and responsibilities.
- 2 – 5 years of relevant experience.
- Candidates without experience may apply too as training will be provided.
- System level testing and troubleshooting experience.
- Understanding of sequencing systems and techniques will be helpful.
- Basic wet laboratory experience.
- Communicate well with supervisor and other employees.
- Experience with SOPs, travelers, ECOs, GMP, 5S and Lean is a plus.
- Knowledge and skills typically acquired through previous positions in fast-paced corporate environments which involved responsibility for similar work.
- Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical/Electrical/Mechatronic/Bio-Chemistry/Bio-Engineering) or equivalent required preferred.
Concerns regarding COVID-19 continue as positive cases are experienced in the communities in which we operate. Please be aware that, as a condition of employment, Illumina may require proof of COVID vaccination in accordance with local statutory requirements (subject to limited exceptions) beginning November 1, 2021.Illumina believes that everyone has the ability to make an impact, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employment opportunity regardless of sex, race, creed, color, gender, religion, marital status, domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, pregnancy, military or veteran status, citizenship status, and genetic information.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.