Female Extra Care Support Worker
Creative Support is a national, fast growing not-for-profit organisation providing support to individuals with a wide range of care needs. We are currently looking to add a Female Support Worker to our team in Tilehurst and the wider Reading area.
We are looking for warm, dedicated and motivated individuals to work in a person centred way with older people throughout the Reading area at our extra care service. If you are have a warm and caring personality and enjoy helping people then this could be the role for you.
Support Worker Duties:
- Respectful personal care, practical and emotional support to older people,
- Supporting service users to retain their independence for as long as possible,
- Identifying and accessing opportunities with the service users to support them to lead meaningful and fulfilling lifestyles,
- Collaborating with service users, families, and involved professionals to provide a consistent and coordinated service that meets the needs of service users,
- Working as part of a team and alone in service user homes.
Please note that due to the nature of the services we are hiring Female workers at the moment.
Experience of working with older people is not essential; however you must have a warm personality and be able to work in a person-centred way with older people.
You will be expected to work flexibly on a rota to meet the needs of the service, including weekends, and bank holidays. You can chose to be paid on a weekly or monthly basis
This position offers the opportunity to work in an environment that challenges and encourages personal and professional development. Creative Support has obtained Investors in People Silver status and you will receive ongoing training regarding the service user group you work with and training regarding changes to the law governing social care. You can chose to be paid on a weekly or monthly basis.
Benefits of working with Creative Support:
- Free 24/7 counselling and employee support programme,
- Support to complete the nationally recognised Care Certificate,
- Competitive pay and a pension with company contribution and 28 days annual leave,
- Company paid enhanced DBS for all staff and uniform provided for extra care staff,
- All our staff are supported 24/7 by our out of hour’s teams.
If you feel you have the right attitude, values and passion for this role we would love to hear from you. Creative Support is a passionate, inclusive, and anti-racist organisation. We are a Stonewall Diversity Champion, Disability Confident Employer who have recently received Investors in People Silver award. We actively encourage applications from candidates from all backgrounds and cultures.
We expect all applicants to Creative Support to have had at least their first Covid 19 vaccination prior to starting employment with us and to be committed to having the second vaccination within a 3 month period.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
>>>>> For More Jobs – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Blog for Job Seekers – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Post Job Vacancy Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Funny Quiz Online – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Games Online Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Chat and meet New Friends – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today News Live – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today Horoscope – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Download our Apps – Click Here <<<<<
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.
Leave a Reply