- Lead the Make-up and Hairstylist team to achieve assigned goals
- Oversees daily operation
- Sourcing, budgeting and buying of materials and equipment
- Production study: reading scripts to ascertain the budget needed and identifying areas where research is required.
- Need to do paperwork such as weekly staff roster, initiate payments to freelancers, programs budget and tracking expenses.
- Ensuring continuity in hair and make-up and working with your team to ensure the overall look/effect is consistent and coherent
- Minimum 4 years of management experience, managing a group of at least 10 staff.
- Proficient in PC skill such as Microsoft excel
- Bilingual in English & Mandarin
- Have a good understanding of current fashion trends and makeup & hair beauty products
- Team player, self motivated, results driven and able to work shift hours
- Have keen interest and support of local artistes, productions and the entertainment industry
Career LevelManagerQualificationBachelor’s DegreeYears of Experience7 yearsJob TypeFull-TimeJob SpecializationsArts/Media/Communications, Arts/Creative Design
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
>>>>> For More Jobs – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Blog for Job Seekers – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Post Job Vacancy Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Funny Quiz Online – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Games Online Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Chat and meet New Friends – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today News Live – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today Horoscope – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Download our Apps – Click Here <<<<<
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.
Leave a Reply