- Lead the Make-up and Hairstylist team to achieve assigned goals
- Oversees daily operation
- Sourcing, budgeting and buying of materials and equipment
- Production study: reading scripts to ascertain the budget needed and identifying areas where research is required.
- Need to do paperwork such as weekly staff roster, initiate payments to freelancers, programs budget and tracking expenses.
- Ensuring continuity in hair and make-up and working with your team to ensure the overall look/effect is consistent and coherent
- Minimum 4 years of management experience, managing a group of at least 10 staff.
- Proficient in PC skill such as Microsoft excel
- Bilingual in English & Mandarin
- Have a good understanding of current fashion trends and makeup & hair beauty products
- Team player, self motivated, results driven and able to work shift hours
- Have keen interest and support of local artistes, productions and the entertainment industry
Career LevelManagerQualificationBachelor’s DegreeYears of Experience7 yearsJob TypeFull-TimeJob SpecializationsArts/Media/Communications, Arts/Creative Design
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.