Casual Packing and Machine Operators
We are currently recruiting for casuals on Day and Afternoon Shift to operate equipment to manufacture and package food and pharmaceutical grade products. Immediate start in our Seven Hills location.
Probiotec Limited is an ASX listed, fully Australian owned business leading the way in both contract manufacturing and packing services. As one of Australia’s largest full-service contract manufacturers, we provide best in class marketing, and distribution of diverse, high quality prescription and over-the-counter pharmaceuticals, complementary medicines, human nutrition, and speciality ingredients products.
The business is also one of Australia’s largest packing companies, offering a multitude of packing services – including primary, secondary & co-packing capabilities as an end-to-end manufacturing and packing partner. With multiple sites across Australia including Multipack LJM, Southpack Laboratories, ABS, LJM and Probiotec Pharma, the group is responsible for employing over 1000 employees nationwide.
As a leader in Australian manufacturing and packing services, Probiotec provides innovative healthcare products that improve the lives and well-being of our customers.Located at Laverton North in the western suburbs of Melbourne, our business continues to experience substantial growth in manufacturing pharmaceutical and food grade products.
We are seeking experienced people who can operate equipment and support high speed packaging processes in Seven Hills.
- Operating high volume manufacturing and packaging equipment.
- Inspecting in-process and finished products to ensure quality
- Manually loading and unloading materials within the areas.
- Measuring, counting and weighing products.
- Recording batch information on forms and documentation.
- Routinely cleaning equipment and work areas.
- Complying with Good Manufacturing Practices and Good Documentation Practices.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience working in a FMCG pharmaceutical or food industry environment preferred.
- Previous experience in setting and operating high volume processing equipment and/or product packaging equipment highly regarded.
- Accurately completing documentation for internal process compliance.
- Ability to meet productivity and efficiency targets.
- Consistently achieving high levels of quality.
- Excellent communication, literacy and numerical skills.
- Mechanical appreciation and setting an advantage.
- High level of motivation and being a ‘self-starter’
- Capable of working independently and as part of a team.
- Capacity to undertake physically repetitive and manual handling work.
- Consistency in following safe systems of work and safe operating procedures.
- Physically fit to perform manual handling tasks, prolonged periods of standing, repetitive assembly work and occasional use of manual handling equipment such as trolley jacks.
- Positions are available on day & afternoon shifts.
- Shift loading and penalty rates applicable.
- Positions are available for immediate start.
- Valid work rights in Australia essential.
If you believe you can meet our criteria and are willing to take the next step in your career, please select the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.