Maintenance / Operation Engineer
- ☑ Manufacturing Industry
- ☑ Salary: $3200- $4000 Basic + AWS + Bonus
- ☑ Working hours: 5.5D (Alternate Saturday)
- ☑ Working location: Loyang
- In charge of production schedule and production output
- Make sure that monthly operating expenses are within company budget
- Conduct inspection on inventory and report
- Ensure operation of production go smoothly and coordinate with relevant departments
- Liaise with customers
- Calibrating and troubleshooting of equipment or machines as per request
- A degree or minimum diploma in Engineering discipline.
- Knowledge of electrical drawings will be an advantage
Candidates are encouraged to apply this position via Apply Now button with the following information in the resume:
- Work experiences and job responsibilities
- Current and Expected salary
- Reason for leaving
- Date of availability
- Education background
Career LevelEntry LevelQualificationDiploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional DegreeJob TypeFull-TimeJob SpecializationsEngineering, Mechanical, Manufacturing, Manufacturing
Ideals Recruitment is a new and dynamic recruitment company that brings effective services to individuals and organisations with a sense of urgency and commitment.
With Ideals Recruitment you can expect high professionalism from our experienced Recruitment Consultants who are able provide professional advice on the current job market to both passive and active job seekers. With our expertise,we will be able to bring to you the best role that best fits your experience and career aspiration.
– Permanent Staffing
– Contract Staffing
– Foreign Worker
Additional Company Information
Registration No.201408964ZEA No.14C7121EA Registration No.R21103305Company Size1 – 50 EmployeesAverage Processing Time20 daysIndustryHuman Resources Management / Consulting
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.