- Coordinate with FCA & KIA logistics team & facilitates import of parts (Sea, VOR ) with relevant documents
- Submission of GRN’s to finance within stipulated time
Import Documentation (Region wise):
- Prepare relevant documentation for sea consignments based on pre alert received from Agility for import parts from FCA & KIA.
Coordination & Clearance (Region wise):
- Liaises with nominated service provider , pay of customs duty , SABER regulation & clear consignments
Prepare GRN & Costing as per advised factors:
- Invoices have to be uploaded , GRN’s to be prepared & sent to finance (Sea & VOR consignments)
Familiarize with new DMS-Advectus:
- Attend sessions & follow the process & procedures.
Training & Development:
- Complete Training programs specified by company & FCA
Policies, processes & Procedures:
- Recommend improvements to departments policies & monitor implementation of new procedures
- Analyze the mode of shipments & suggest improvements which will save costs & improve profitability of the department
- Planning & Organizing.
- Problem Solving Skills.
- Team work.
- Analytical skills.
- Accountability & Responsibility.
Job Location Jeddah , Saudi Arabia Company Industry Automotive Dealership & Distributor Company Type Employer (Private Sector) Job Role Logistics and Transportation Employment Type Full Time Employee Monthly Salary Range Unspecified Number of Vacancies 1
Career Level Mid Career Years of Experience Min: 2 Residence Location Saudi Arabia Nationality Saudi Arabia Degree Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma Age Min: 24 Max: 35
Bachelor’s degree in related field
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.