- Responsible for all outgoing shipments against delivery orders and any other related documentation, coordinates with courier or local dispatch.
- Optimizing the space, adopt good housekeeping and overall safety practice to achieve well-organized and safe working environment.
- Inventory Management, including order replenishment and stock balance analysis
- Analyze & reconcile inventories Inbound & Outbound entries and variances
- Analyze & reconcile Inventories traceability batch movement
- Analyze & reconcile inventories Stock Take & cycle counts
- Update data entries in Warehouse Management System
- Minimum 1 year of warehouse working experience.
- Able to handle stock loading and unloading
- Meticulous, Well organize and good working attitude
- Computer literate with MS office knowledge would be an advantage
Personnel EA License No.: R1875164
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
As a premier leading recruitment consultancy, our success has been a result of our focus in facilitating the success of our Clients in business whilst enhancing the career opportunities for our Candidates. With our swift expansion across the region, we now have offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Kuala Lumpur and Hong Kong as well as a partner network in Shanghai and Japan. We serve with distinction and provide comprehensive staffing needs. As the total recruitment and staffing solutions partner, our goal is to provide our Clients the best staffing solutions through an integrated database network supported by localized content and services. Biz Registration No.: 199601303W
EA Licence No.: 99C4599
Additional Company Information
Registration No.199601303WEA No.99C4599EA Registration No.R1875164Company Size201 – 500 EmployeesAverage Processing Time29 daysIndustryHuman Resources Management / Consulting
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.