Chobham opened in 2013 as part of the highly successful Harris group of Academies. Our 3-18 ‘all-through’ Academy is a world class educational legacy of the 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games. Situated within the East Village complex in Stratford, Chobham serves a new community of 3000 homes along with established communities in Newham. In July 2015, Chobham was graded as Outstanding in every category by Ofsted.
Main Areas of Responsibility
- Key holding responsibilities for the site (locking and unlocking the building)
- Setting up and clearing away after lettings
- Litter picking and general maintenance of facilities
- Reporting on faulty equipment or wear and tear of facilities
- Diary and register management of lettings
- Remaining onsite and contactable for the duration of lettings
- Carrying out safety and security procedures of grounds and premises as required
- Ensuring alarm systems are set and disarmed, escalating any issues as needed.
- Receiving visitors, meeting and greeting, answering any queries as required
- Holding customers to account for the rules and regulations relating to lettings
Qualifications & Experience
- Basic alarm system maintenance
- Educated to Level 1 or equivalent knowledge of securing premises
- Experience in diffusing difficult situations
- Experience in the customer service industry
- Experience in a key holder position
- Basic IT skills
- Good written and communication skills
- Good organisational and time management skills
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact us via e-mail, or call to arrange a conversation.
Before applying, please download the Job Pack for full details on the job responsibilities and person specification. You will need this when completing your application.
Please note: we may hold interviews as and when applications are received and we reserve the right to offer to a candidate prior to the closing date. We only accept applications submitted online via our careers website and which are completed before the closing deadline. With this in mind, we encourage you to apply as soon as possible and advise you check the job information as per the listing on our careers site.
Professional Development & Benefits
Our people are at the heart of our success. We have developed a strong culture of collaboration and best practice, with professional development and career planning at its centre. We invest in our staff with support, coaching, mentoring, and a wide range of top-quality training programmes delivered at every level to senior leadership.
We look for talented individuals who share our vision for creating exceptional places of learning, and are committed to ensuring that every child in London has access to the best possible education.
In addition to the opportunities for career progression, training and development, we also offer a competitive rewards and benefits package which includes our Harris Allowance, a Performance and Loyalty Bonus, Pension Scheme, a Wellbeing Cash Plan and many other benefits.
The Harris Federation and all our academies are committed to ensuring the highest levels of safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and we expect all our staff and volunteers to share in this commitment. All offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check, references, and where applicable, a prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants. Before applying, please review our Policy Statement on the Recruitment of Ex-Offenders.
The Harris Federation is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified candidates.
As a provider of employment and education, we value the diversity of our staff and students, and all our staff are equally valued and respected. We are committed to providing a fair, equitable and mutually supportive learning and working environment for our students and staff.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.