Work with one of Australia’s most well known and exciting retailers. With iconic stores all across Australia, you’ll be working with a reputable company that is undergoing a huge data transformation. CBD Location.
Develop, optimise and execute data driven eDM marketing initiatives. This includes emails, app push notifications, app canva’s and SMS messages. The role is responsible for helping drive value out of our data driven marketing channels.
- Execute trade driving direct marketing campaigns
- End-to-end management of campaigns including briefing, targeting and segmentation, creative approvals and deployment.
- Help optimise campaign performance and other data driven initiatives, using industry research and data insights.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to identify and support appropriate offers that align with business objectives
- Utilise loyalty team analytics capability and insights to drive class leading data driven marketing campaigns
- Drive post implementation reviews and develop regular reporting recommendations for all trade driving and loyalty direct marketing campaigns
What you’ll need to be successful
- Least 1+ years experience in direct marketing, CRM, eDM and campaign management
- Demonstrable experience in delivering end-to-end direct communications campaigns across various channels, i.e. eDM, SMS, DM, App
- Experience in working with leading digital marketing platforms, such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Adobe Marketing Cloud, Marketo, etc., preferred
- Ideally experienced in retail, or within fast-paced, consumer facing organisations
Salary: Approximately $90,000 including super
- Generous staff discounts
- CBD location
- Super flexible working arrangements
- amazing career progression
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.