Landscape site supervisor
Yardstick Landscapes are an Adelaide based boutique landscape company with a focus on the high-end residential landscape market. We are committed to delivering gardens of exceptional beauty and quality. Our services from design to construction of landscapes and pools are delivered in house.
As a progressive company, we are dedicated to providing career opportunities to our staff that have the right attitude.
We are seeking a passionate landscape professional to fill the role of team leader
About the role
This is an exciting opportunity to join a professional team. It is a hands-on leadership role.
The role suits an organised individual with a positive attitude and experience in structural landscaping. The successful applicant will be responsible for scheduling and effectively managing a team.
We offer a great working environment with a friendly quality focussed team in a growing company.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Schedule & effectively manage a team of typically 3 members
- Training/ supporting of Apprentices with their daily tasks and progression through their study
- Adherence to project timelines and budgets
- Ensuring standards for safe working conditions are observed
- Communication with clients, management, teams and other professionals
What do you need to be successful?
- Experience and technical knowledge in landscaping
- Ability to undertake physical work
- Advanced problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Certificate III or higher in Landscape Construction
- Control & monitor OHS standards on site
- Have a current manual Drivers’ Licence
- Salary Package
- Company vehicle and fuel for work and personal use
- Uniform and PPE Provided
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.