- Perform investigations and reports results of haematology clinical chemistry and urinalysis.
- Perform skin scrapings, microscopic examinations for fungi and report results.
- Perform slit-skin smears, microscopic examinations for M.Leprae and reports results.
- Microscopic examinations for wet and stained smears for micro-organisms and reports results.
- Clean and maintains laboratory equipment.
- Assist in quality control program.
- Work in all laboratories by rotation.
- Undertake duties as assigned by Medical Technologist/Senior Medical Technologist.
- Perform sorting and compilation of laboratory request forms.
- Key in test results and other laboratory data into computer.
- Maintain liaison with clinic staff including tracing of results and answering telephone calls.
Brief:The National Skin Centre (NSC) is an outpatient specialist dermatological centre with a team of dermatologists who have the experience and expertise to treat a wide variety of skin conditions. As a subsidiary of the National Healthcare Group, NSC shares the NHG vision of ‘adding years of healthy life’ to the Singapore population. With a comprehensive range of subspecialty services, and serving about 80 percent of dermatology outpatients in Singapore, NSC is firmly established as a reputable dermatology centre in Singapore and the region. The Centre also aims to facilitate subspecialisation and be the national focus for the treatment, research, and training on all aspects of skin diseases.Mission of NSC:
To improve and and advance the skin health of the population by setting the highest standard of excellence in dermatological care, education and research.
Additional Company Information
Registration No.198801862WCompany Size201 – 500 EmployeesIndustryHealthcare / MedicalBenefits & OthersDental, Education support, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays – Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.