Kids Club Attendant
IHG Hotels & Resorts is one of the world’s leading hotel companies with around 350,000 colleagues working across more than 100 countries. As part of the IHG team, our people help our guests create amazing memories and deliver our purpose of providing True Hospitality for Good.
The InterContinental Hayman Island Resort will immerse you in the wonders of the Whitsundays, working in a five-star luxury environment which offers amazing career growth opportunities, professional training & development and provides a one-of-a-kind experience living and working in a tropical island paradise.
About the role
As Kids Club Attendant is to ensure a safe and happy environment for guest and staff children. You will assist in implementing age-appropriate programs for children. Your role will also include supporting the Manager and working as an effective team within the Activities department to assist in day to day running of Kids Club/ Crèche and its continuous improvement.
This is a permanent part-time position based on Hayman Island.
We are looking for enthusiastic and professional team players who knows how to deliver great service and exceed guest expectations. Ideally you will have:
- Communication skills – guests will need to come to you with concerns as well as compliments, so you’ll be easy to talk to.
- Qualifications – you will need to hold a Blue Card and an Early Childcare services certificate would be desired.
- Flexibility – night, weekend and holiday shifts are all part of the job.
What we offer
- World class Staff Facilities including excellent Subsidised Accommodation with dedicated facilities including a pool, beach area, two gyms, bar, buffet diner, laundry, movie room, corner store and sports fields
- An exciting and ever-changing Staff Activities Calendar filled with an abundance of recreational activities such as tennis, yoga, meditation, hikes, markets, crafts and much more.
- Extensive Career Development opportunities with dedicated onsite trainers and an abundance of professional development including multi-hire programs, skills training, and optional courses.
- IHG Australia’s myBenefits program including paid birthday leave, wellbeing hub, employee room rates, service recognition celebrations & myPerks platform with an extensive list of lifestyle and retail discounts from over 400 of Australia and New Zealand’s most popular retailers.
How to Apply
Please visit Careers – InterContinental Hayman Island for further information regarding living and working on Hayman Island including accommodation types, facilities, and FAQ’s. Hit ‘apply now’ and upload your CV and cover letter.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.