Associate Territory Manager
We help to change and save people’s lives through teamwork, dedication and innovative technology.
We care about our customers, patients and each other which is why we are consistently recognised as a great place to work.
Our continued success means we are expanding our team.
We are looking for exceptional people who truly want to make a difference…. because at Stryker, we DO.
- Working with the Territory Manager to conduct activities to gain sales growth and market share with existing and new customers by negotiation, customer focus and education.
- Being present in the operating theatre to assist surgeons and theatre staff maximise the use and application of Stryker products, and providing technical expertise to registrars, nurses and other personnel as required.
- Checking and maintaining inventory stock on hospital sites.
As the successful candidate, you will have:
- Burning desire to integrate a high-performing team
- Strong commercial acumen with a sales-focused mind
- Strong anatomical or clinical knowledge
Who we want:
- Challengers. People who seek out the hard projects and work to find just the right solutions.
- Teammates. Partners who listen to ideas, share thoughts and work together to move the business forward.
- Charismatic networkers. Relationship-savvy people who intentionally make connections with both internal partners and external contacts.
- Strategic closers. Salespeople who close profitable business and consistently exceed their performance objectives.
- Customer-oriented achievers. Representatives with a demonstrated unparalleled work ethic and customer-focused attitude who bring value to their partnerships.
- Game changers. Persistent sales people who will stop at nothing to live out Stryker’s mission to make healthcare better.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.