IT Application Specialist
To support implementation of new, current IT systems by identifying business requirements, managing third party vendors, providing training to end users, developing the business intelligence report to support streamlining of business operations in order to keep system running smoothly .
- Management: To manage the carry out requirements gathering with business managers/ functional managers to identify specific needs from IT solutions by interviewing them, gathering the data & documenting, and preparing a case study to ensure the solution meets the customer need.
- Managing project progress from company side and ensuring that the delivery of the projects is on time with the outside partners.
- Built annual training plan for the existing system, and build a proper organizational structure for user support via super users etc.
- Lead the training program for the users in existing or new system and build up a user-friendly manual that could be easily accessed, comprehended by existing and new users for self-training.
- Budgets and Plans: Contribute to the preparation of the yearly budget and monitor financial performance versus the budget so that the business is aware of anticipated costs/revenues and areas of unsatisfactory performance are identified.
- Policies, Systems, Processes, & Procedures: Implement approved departmental policies, processes, procedures and instructions to subordinates and monitor their adherence so that work is carried out in a controlled manner.
- Day- to-day Operations: Managing the day-to-day operations of IT to ensure that work processes are implemented as designed and comply with established policies, processes and procedures.
- Participate in modeling business processes by leading process mapping meetings to ensure processes are fully understood before the IT solution is implemented.
- To coordinate with suppliers of IT services (Internal & External) and key/end users in systems implementation by executing on his role in project plans to ensure successful IT project implementation
- To carry out requirements gathering with customers in order to identify specific needs from IT solutions by interviewing them, gathering the data & producing a report to ensure the solution meets the customer need
- Participate in modelling business processes by leading process mapping meetings to ensure processes are fully understood before the IT solution is implemented
- To coordinate with suppliers of IT services (Internal &
- Continuous Improvement: Identifies system issues / process gaps by analyzing existing and new business processes to ensure solutions address the gaps/ issues.
- Recommend specific IT solutions to meet business requirements and provide continuous improvement of existing systems e.g. Lead, leasing and sales mgmt. system, ERP systems, HR system etc.
- Reporting: Prepare reports timely and accurately to meet HALJ and IT department requirements, policies and standards.
- Health, Safety, & Environment: Adherence to all safety and environmental management procedures and controls to guarantee the safety
- Related Assignments: Perform other related duties or assignments as directed.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or Management Information System
- Language: Fluent in English – Arabic
- Skills: Implementing ERP project and able to understand business requirements vs. system capabilities and manage the service provider to meet the business needs.
- Database management.
- Project Management.
- Business Intelligence System/ Dashboards – at least 1 cycle of implementation.
- Experience: 3-5 years of experience in an IT business projects environment within reputed organizations
- ERP implementation experience for systems such as: (SAP, Oracle, Microsoft etc), At least 2 full cycle.
Job Location Al Andalus, Jeddah , Saudi Arabia Company Industry Software Development; Distribution, Supply Chain & Logistics; Consumer Packaged Goods Manufacture Company Type Employer (Private Sector) Job Role Information Technology Employment Type Full Time Employee Monthly Salary Range Unspecified Number of Vacancies 1
Career Level Mid Career Years of Experience Min: 3 Max: 5 Nationality Saudi Arabia Degree Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma Age Min: 24 Max: 30
Management information system
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.