IT Admin Assistant
Our IT Admin Assistant have the responsibility of effectively dealing with the day to day IT and related administrative operational issues providing general support to users on the available ICT systems and administrative related processes.
- Promptly handle assigned issues and tasks through internal systems;
- To ensure excellent customer service and teamwork practices at all times;
- Data entry of customer’s inventory, manage and coordinate inventory of IT assets;
- Supports IT team members in scheduling and coordinating internal and external communication works by fielding in-bound phone calls and email communication related to IT issues;
- Serve a project coordinator and point of contact for the IT department, fielding requests, organizing schedules, maintaining filing systems, and developing administrative process improvements;
- Providing ICT related administrative tasks including keeping ICT hardware/software inventory up-to-date and relevant ICT documentation records;
- Monitoring project schedule and objectives to ensure timely achievement of deliverables;
- Protect operations by keeping information confidential. Comply with company policies on information security and regulations such as PDPA;
- Providing other ad-hoc administrative tasks when required;
- Diploma in Computer Studies or equivalent;
- Minimum 3 years’ working as an IT Support;
- Familiarity with IT terms and specifications an asset;
- Demonstrated ability to function effectively and with great attention to detail while managing multiple tasks;
- Work independently with minimal supervision;
- Able to start work immediately or within short notice;
We are the Singapore’s premier IT service, consultancy and support provider, operating in Singapore. We improve organisations’ operations, large and small, through our selected services, delivering security, mobility and productivity.OUR SERVICES
We provides a wide range of IT Services Juss to meet the requirements of different customers.
- IT CONSULTANCY
- IT OUTSOURCING
- IT CLOUD SERVICES
- IT TECHNOLOGY
For more information, visit us at https://www.jussolve.com/
Additional Company Information
Registration No.201118056ECompany Size1 – 50 EmployeesAverage Processing Time3 daysIndustryConsulting (IT, Science, Engineering & Technical)Benefits & OthersMedical, Smart Casual, Monday to Saturday
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.